Tuesday, November 28, 2006

CLEARING THE COBWEBS 2: RETAINING THE HEAVENLY TEMPLATE




In this part 2 of my "CLEARING THE COBWEBS", I shall tell you why I decided to retain this heavenly designed template. Those who are regulars for these blog should have noticed that everytime I make a comback after a few weeks or months of not blogging, I usually change the template of my blog. And since this is one of the biggest comeback ever, why didn't I change the template?

Alright, enough of my crap, I shall come straight to my point.
REASON 1: After searching through the templates ready made by blogger, there isn't any template better than this current one. Also, there isn't any new templates either, so I decided to stick to this one.

REASON 2: You may ask me, why not search other websites that offer cooler templates. Well, as you know (maybe you don't know), I am least interested in those very cartoony templates nor those with flashy animations that make the whole blog so laggy. I preferred those that are more professional looking, more businessman like, like this current template.

REASON 3: If you noticed (which I doubt so, as I just noticed it), my tagboard fits perfectly with this template. It's font colour, it's texture, it's size, EVERYTHING!! If I changed my template, it will take hours to make my tagboard match perfectly to the new template. And you know that I am not that free(well actually I'm really free).

Thus, I have decided to retain my template!!

Next, my next instalment for "CLEARING THE COBWEBS 2", I decided to upload this video. The holiday season is here. People are travelling overseas, partying, having chalets, staying over at another's house. All these required packing, packing AND MORE PACKING!!

I know that packing is very troublesome and so I have decided to upload this video. Learn this skill and trust me, girls will come looking for you...

 

No comments: